The designers begin with 26 square yards of extremely soft, slightly thinner minky type fabric, then sew it using elastic thread into a puckering stretchable fabric. That fabric is then fashioned into a cocoon, similar to a sleep sack or sleeping bag insert, except that the user can stretch their arms and legs out in every direction while inside the cocoon, without restriction. Handmade in the red desert mountains of Southern Utah. Double-sided on all sides of the cocoon.
The cocoons can help those with anxiety and autism. The special elastic stitching pulls in gently after getting inside, giving feelings of security. One of Albrea's customers says it best, “.....My teenage daughter loves the Cocoon! She suffers from Severe Social Anxiety and the cocoon is her go to place when she gets home from high school and needs to recharge and feel secure....”
The Albrea Teen/Adult Cocoon is loved by every teen or adult that uses it. It is used while on the computer, reading, watching TV, playing games, studying and they are perfect for sleepovers, or inside a sleeping bag for an extra warm night's sleep when camping. Some teens use them right on top of their beds every night, or in the dorm room at school or college.
- Climb into pure luxury with our Albrea Adult and Teen Cocoon
- Due to its natural weight and calming effect, it is often used as a help for anxiety.
- Forms around you, but also stretches so you don't feel restricted.
- Use alone as a sleep sack, or as a sleeping bag insert
- There is no better gift - Birthday, Christmas or any time
- Perfect for sleepovers or sleeping around the house
- Put inside a sleeping bag for extra comfort and warmth
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Patent Pending
- 22" x 62" Laying Flat, 45" x 115" stretched
- 26 square yards of ultra-soft fabric in every regular throw
- Made in USA
- Must machine wash on cold, and lay out to dry, air only