A bodysuit for older children with special needs, in a Bright Coral jersey with Light Pink snaps. This soft adaptive bodysuit has a zipper opening at the front abdomen to access feeding tubes, ostomies, and more. Inseam snaps allow for easy diapering or toileting. This bodysuit can be worn alone, or worn underpants and skirts. Sizes 12 and 14 can fit small adults.
- Adaptive apparel
- Zipper opening at the front abdomen allows quick and easy access to feeding tubes, ostomies, and more!
- Snap panel protects feeding tubes and others against curious hands with an additional layer of protection
- Inseam snaps allow for easy diapering or toileting
- Tagless for kids with sensory needs
- Soft Stretch fabric ensures comfort during sleep or play
- Longer on the legs to provide more coverage than the average bodysuit
- Body: 96% Modal/4% Spandex
- Trim: 96% Rayon/4% Spandex
- Fabric is made in the US
- Care: Turn inside out and wash with like colors. Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. No chlorine bleach. Do not iron over snaps or zipper.