Convert your shirt into a magnetic closure to make getting dressed easy. See how below.
Magnetic Button Adaptors are sold in sets of 10 and specially designed to convert your typical shirt buttons and buttonholes into magnetic closures. This simple, patent-pending solution helps overcome dexterity limitations and takes the hassle out of buttoning. Regain the ability to dress and undress independently. Enjoy the freedom to choose comfortable clothes to express your unique style!
Convert shirts simply by clipping one part over the shirt button, like a Tupperware lid. Then, connect the 2 pieces through the buttonhole.
It takes only a few minutes (but does require fine motor skills to install.) Each set contains 10 adaptors. (The average shirt has 9 buttons; 7 in front and 2 cuffs.)
- Save time. Eliminate button hassles. Push lapels together through magnetic force.
- No sewing necessary.
- Easy to attach to your shirt buttons and buttonholes. * One-time installation does require fine motor skills.
- Enjoy the freedom to wear shirts that reflect your style.
- Machine washable and dryer resistant. *We recommend washing in a mesh laundry bag and line dry.
- Semi-permanent attachment. Transfer to other shirts for seasonal updates.
- Convert your own wardrobe at a fraction of the price of buying new shirts.
- Made in the USA.
- Works on loose-fitting clothing. Stress points at the neck, chest, or tummy cause the shirt to open.
Not All Buttons Are Created Equal
Like us, all buttons are not created equal. The average button size is a little less than ½ inch in diameter. Our adaptors fit traditional buttons, commonly found on men’s shirts. Use the template on the packaging to measure your button to this “average” size example.
To function properly and withstand laundry, the caps must fit nice and snug. If your buttons are tiny (less then ⅜”) or big (greater than ½” on XXL shirts) they may not fit. We will accommodate these various sizes in the very near future, but for now, these work very well with men’s traditional button-front shirts.
Warning: Consult a physician before wearing Buttons 2 Button by Wareologie. Do NOT use these Magnetic Button Adaptors if you have a Medical Implanted Defibrillator, including but not limited to pacemakers. CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts. Keep away from pets and small children or any individuals who have a tendency to place inedible objects in their mouths. Magnets are NOT toys. These Buttons 2 Button Magnetic Button Adaptors by Wareologie are NOT intended for children or for people with mental disabilities due to the swallowing hazard. Do NOT eat these Magnetic Button Adaptors. If magnets are swallowed, seek medical attention even if the person is not choking.