Water-resistant ostomy covers provide an extra layer of security between your ostomy bag and clothing, saving you from leaks and stains. Measure the width and length of your ostomy pouch (in inches) to find the Pouch Size. If your pouch empties at the bottom, measure the length with the tail rolled up. Then choose an opening size (diameter in inches) that will fit around the hard plastic ring of your specific ostomy pouch. The easiest way to find the right opening size is to place a ruler across the ring and measure at the widest point, as shown. If your pouch has a large oval-shaped flange, choose the Opening Size: "3.5" Oval."
- Waterproof Eco-PUL fabric keeps leaks from getting on clothing, made from 100% Polyester interlock. Note: these covers are made from waterproof fabric, but they aren’t 100% watertight because of the flap at the bottom to allow you to empty your pouch easily!
- Lower flap provides access for emptying ostomy bag
- Machine wash cold, lay flat to air dry
- Ostomy covers are made in the USA from PUL fabric by Eco-PUL™, which is made with a "green" adhesive that is solvent-free, environmentally friendly, and releases no volatile organics. This fabric is manufactured in the US and it does not contain lead or heavy metals, BPA, phthalates, or latex.
How to Measure:
- The “Pouch Size” measures the length and width of your pouch. If your pouch empties at the bottom, measure the length with the tail rolled up.
- The “Opening Size” measures the width of the flange/round opening on your ostomy pouch. These covers are made from waterproof fabric, but they aren’t 100% watertight because of the flap at the bottom to allow you to empty your pouch easily!