Naturally cool. This is the distinctive Beach Cape from the Ocean State – made with comfortable woven linen, a strong, natural fiber. It’s a versatile one-piece poncho with a roomy hood and sturdy drawstrings. It wears as a perfect beach cover (or private changing station). The linen is naturally wicking, it can retain 20% moisture before it begins to feel damp, and it resists mildew. Designed in Providence and cut-and-sewn in nearby Fall River.
- Made with 100% Linen
- Roomy hood with broad drawstrings
- Versatile: wearable and makes a good ground cover
- 37 inches (94 cm) long from neck hem to bottom hem
- 56 inches (142 cm) wide shoulder seam to shoulder seam
- Made in USA
- Available in Navy or Off-White with Blue stripes. One size.