Our new Cleverkid rain capes are designed for two things: kids and rain. Well-crafted, waterproof and reflective, these colorful new ponchos let kids get up-close with the rain. Cleverkids feature an attached hood, bright colors and coverage for backpacks, lunch boxes and stuff.
This Cleverkid reflects our experience in worldwide rain capes. They’re carefully cut and sewn in Fall River, MA. Like all Cleverhood rain capes, they’re unisex and have elastic thumb loops for rainy bike rides.
Cleverkids ponchos come in three color styles. Here’s the blue Electric Gingham, which has interwoven reflective thread that’s very cool. The fabric is a tough recycled poly.
- Super easy to put on at the first sign of raindrops
- Strong and waterproof
- Covers kids’ stuff, like backpacks
- “Electric” is simply the reflective thread that appears as a bright grid
- Packs up easily (mesh bag included)
- Elastic thumb loops for bike riding
- Designed in Providence; crafted in Fall River
- Weight approximately .3 lb/140 grams
- Little (ages 4-8): 23.5″/ 60cm from neck to hem
- Bigger (ages 7-12): 29″/ 74cm from neck to hem