The new Cleverkid rain capes are designed for two things: kids and rain. Well-crafted, waterproof and reflective, these colorful new ponchos let kids get up-close with the rain. Cleverkids feature an attached hood, bright colors and coverage for backpacks, lunch boxes and stuff.
Cleverkids reflect our experience in worldwide rain capes. They’re carefully cut and sewn in Fall River, MA. Like all Cleverhood rain capes, they’re unisex and have elastic thumb loops for rainy bike rides. Cleverhood Rain Capes were initally designed for bicycle riding however, they work great for individuals using wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, walking sticks, etc.
Cleverkids ponchos come in three color styles. There’s Devo Yellow and Cielo Blue. The fabric is strong, waterproof Ripstop and includes reflective accents. There’s also the blue Electric Gingham for kids, which is made of a recycled poly and features interwoven reflective thread (very cool).
Cleverhood Rain Capes were initially designed for commuter bicycle riding. However, all of their rain capes are functional for everyone, including individuals using wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, walking sticks, etc.
- Super easy to put on at the first sign of raindrops
- Strong and waterproof
- Covers kids’ stuff, like backpacks
- Reflective and colorful
- Packs up easily (mesh bag included)
- Elastic thumb loops for bike riding
- Designed in Providence; crafted in Fall River
- Weight approximately 120 grams (0.25 lb)
- Available in 3 Colors (Cielo Blue, Devo Yellow, and Electric Gingham)
- Electric Gingham is “Electric” is simply the reflective thread that appears as a bright grid.
- Little (ages 4-8): 23.5″/60cm from neck to hem
- Bigger (ages 7-12): 29″/74cm from neck to hem