Cleverlites are smart new rain capes that are stylish and well-crafted (in nearby Fall River). Cleverlite rain capes offer a distinctive look and functionality. They’re ideal for people on the move. We think you’ll see that Cleverlites provide bright new possibilities for rainy days that an umbrella just can’t touch.
Like every Cleverhood rain cape, Cleverlites are unisex, waterproof, hooded and bike-ready. Plus, they keep you — and your stuff dry. There’s stylized reflectivity, elastic thumb-loops for bikes, and a handy mesh pack (included). There are no pockets, zippers or armholes like Cleverhoods, but there’s the same emphasis on craftsmanship and reliability.
Cleverlites come in two fabric types: strong, lightweight ripstop and sturdy, brushed microfiber. Each fabric is breathable and offers a variety of (ever-changing) colors. Regular size works for most folks, with Tall for those over 6’2 and Small if you’re 5’2 or shorter.
- Cleverhood Rain Capes were initially designed for commuter bicycle riding. However, all of their rain capes are functional for everyone, including individuals using wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, walking sticks, etc.
- Easy to don/doff
- Cover backpacks, bags and stuff
- Packable in mesh bag (included)
- Reflective (3M) chevrons
- Hooded with adjustable cinch
- Designed for men and women
- Elastic thumb-loops for bike commuters
- Designed in Providence; crafted in Fall River
- Sizes: Small (under 5’2), Regular (fits most) and Tall (6’2 and up). Handy sizing guide here.
Measurement: (length from neck seam to back hem)
Small: 34″ (86cm)
Tall: 39.5″ (100cm)
Mesh bag with drawstring/cordlock closure: 8×11″ (24x28cm)