The new CleverTrench reflects our focus on style, performance and attention to detail. This new waterproof, breathable raincoat is carefully constructed in the US and designed for easy mobility in the elements. Just as important, it has a smart, distinctive look that’s not often found in high-quality rainwear.
The waterproof CleverTrech is a handsome glen plaid with interwoven 3M reflective thread, which offers a striking bright grid on dark, rainy nights. It’s a carefully designed alternative to our popular Electric Glen poncho. The fabric is a breathable, three-layer ply with a 15K inner membrane and a smooth mesh lining. It’s all carefully seam-sealed.
The CleverTrench has two high-placed pockets with matte black, waterproof zippers made by Lenzip. The hood has the same design as classic Cleverhood capes — optimized for fit and visibility. Unlike our capes, the CleverTrench has sleeves, raglan cut for easy movement, with adjustable cuffs.
- Three-layer WPB (waterproof breathable) fabric with DWR on the face and a 15K membrane inside. Interwoven with 3M reflective thread.
- Fully seam sealed
- Paneled hood with elastic cinch optimized for fit and peripheral vision
- 2 high-placed hand pockets with 8″ waterproof black matte zippers
- Front waterproof zipper black matte
- Adjustable cuffs
- Raglan sleeve for ease of movement
- Kick pleat in the back for mobility
- Carefully made in the USA