We’ve all been there, rushing down the stairs to the subway station, climbing to the plane from the tarmac, enjoying a cocktail at an outdoor wedding, and—whoosh!—up goes the skirt. What if you’re wearing granny panties? What if you’re wearing NO panties? Even if you’re in your best skivvies, it’s not a great situation.
They wanted to find a way to never have that overexposed feeling again. The dress weights we saw on the market had a couple of key shortfalls. One, they were too clunky. Two, they weren’t really portable. See, you don’t plan to have your dress blow up. It just happens.
So, they developed these cute stick-on dots that go right inside your hem. They’re heavy enough to hold your dress down, but not so heavy they hold you back. In fact, you don’t notice them at all. And they stay on all day. When you’re not using them, they live in a chic little carrying case that goes in your handbag, so you’re ready for anything.
We call them Jillies, and they’ll save your life. Well, not literally, but you know what we mean.
- 1 carrying case and 2 sets of Jillies. Choose all black or grey Jillies or a mix of both. Store 4 at a time in the case and keep the other 4 to refill
- Easy to Use: Just peel off your Jillies from the black card and stick them around the inside hem of your dress, skirt, or flowy top
- Reusable: Jillies are reusable & sticky enough for several all-day uses and flat, thin, and coated in a soft & smooth finish so they won't bother you
- Portable: We know you don't plan to have your dress fly up - it just happens. Jillies live in a slim carrying case that you can keep in your bag
- Colors: Grey Jillies are best for lighter-colored fabrics and black for darker colors. Each dot has a reusable & fabric-safe adhesive. Safe for all fabrics
Warning: CHOKING HAZARD: Small parts. Keep away from pets and small children or any individuals who have a tendency to place inedible objects in their mouths.