Cleverhood’s Electric Gingham rain cape is a dark navy with interwoven reflective thread. Its bright grid stands out on rainy nights against passing headlights. It’s made of durable, waterproof (10K mm) polyester, tightly seam-sealed, and carefully crafted.It features reliable YKK zippers*. The armholes have magnetic closures that snap shut. Velcro Trim Tabs brace the ‘hood for wind. The fitted hood optimizes peripheral vision and can be worn under bike helmets. Elastic thumb loops keep the Cleverhood secure when riding (see Cleverhood specs). Built for style and performance in the USA.
- Cleverhood Rain Capes were initially designed for commuter bicycle riding. However, all of their rain capes are inclusively designed. They are functional for many people, including individuals using most manual wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, walking sticks, etc.
- Navy blue gingham pattern with interwoven reflective thread
- Durable YKK zippers*
- Magnetic arm closures
- Elastic thumb loops for bike riding
- Velcro Trim Tabs (sides)
- Hood fitted to optimize peripheral vision and to fit under a bike helmet
- Waterproof (10K mm), sturdy microfiber made with recycled fibers
- All seam-sealed
- Made in the USA
- Sizing/Dimensions: Dimensions: From center, shoulder to hem: Small/Medium 34″ (86 cm); Large 36” (91 cm).
- Weight: Smalll/Medium 0.55 lbs (249 grams); Large 0.6 lbs (272) grams)