The 1st ever foot controller for PC games, VR & Accessibility. Winner of 4 CES “Innovation Awards”. A groundbreaking foot-powered gaming, VR and 3D motion controller. Discover a new gaming experience. Move through your existing PC games and the new emerging VR worlds with your feet. Surprisingly intuitive and natural, it only takes a few seconds to master. Your hands are now free to shoot, grab, pull, push… You’re more immersed, more engaged. The 3dRudder comes with its intuitive and simple software Dashboard that will let you shape your own experience and choose between its various modes (keyboard keys, mouse, 3- or 4-axes joystick…). Also a great accessibility device!
Order now and enjoy:
- Your very own 3dRudder and its USB 2 cable
- A smart dashboard with pre-configured modes (keyboard, gamepad, ...) + various games set-up
- Compatible with the Xbox Adaptive Controller
- 2-year warranty
- Fast delivery and 30-day trial period
- SIMPLE SET UP: It only takes a few seconds. All you need to do is plug, configure, and play.
SIT DOWN. STEP UP: Explore the far reaches of VR, all while comfortably seated.
INTELLIGENT DESIGN: Use your feet and hands independently and experience the full wonder of VR movement.
PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS: Compatible with all PC systems, games, hand controllers, Oculus Rift®, HTC Vive® and more.
CUSTOMIZABLE: Dial in the 3dRudder to suit your style, or visit the Support Page to download our expansion pack to get mods and updates.
BUILT TO LAST: Constructed of molded TK plastic/metal, 3dRudder is tested to withstand over TK thousand hours of use.
EASY STORAGE: Slim enough to slide out of sight when not in use, 3dRudder keeps a low profile.
- Dimensions & weight
- 340 x 72,5 mm | 13.39 x 2.84 in
- 2,7 kg
- USB 2.0
- Black / Red
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Virtual Reality
- HTC Vive headset + controllers | Compatible with VR games from Steam VR
- Oculus Rift + controllers | Compatible with VR games from Oculus store
- Any PC game
- Client software provided
- 3dRudder dashboard
- Preconfigured settings for over 50 games
- Keyboard mode with up to 16 keybindings + double threshold
- Mouse mode
- Joystick/HOTAS mode
- VR mode