Stylish, chic Plus Size post-surgical bras designed to provide the most innovative technologies – high compression fabrics for advanced healing, magnets and low-profile soft Velcro for closure with a simple one-piece, laser-cut design, no frills or uncomfortable edges. An array of bold contemporary colors and designs ideal for single or bilateral lumpectomy, mastectomy patients or other augmentative or reconstructive surgeries, and prosthesis patients too. Simply slip one on. When lifting your arms above your head after surgery is difficult, you will be delighted with the comfort and ease-of-use wearing the Nina bra.
- CRISSCROSS front coverage
- Magnets and Velcro technology side closures
- Luxurious compression European fabrics - breathable, soft, light comfortable
- Smooth and seamless under clothes
- Offered in wide range of delicate and bold contemporary colors
- Convenient detachable loop snaps hold drainage tubes during recovery
- Versatile - remove snap loops transform your bra for everyday use when ready
- Laser-cut edges for supreme comfort – no lace or zippers
- Cushion band, wireless - provides extra comfort and padding just where needed
- Wear Day One of Surgery and throughout your recovery
- Breast cancer symbol racer-back w/adjustable Bra straps
- Machine washable
- Mix and match with Venus Briefs and Violet Thong panties by CRISSCROSS Initimates
- New York City constructed by a Survivor, Jean Criss who understands! Designed with love in memory of Jean's Aunt Nina.
Fabric 72% Nylon / 28% Spandex; and 59% Nylon / 41% Spandex
Sheer mesh panel 74% Nylon / 26% Spandex on select styles
Sizing Available: xxLarge (est. 46 band) and xxxLarge (est. 48 band)
Sizing: Please refer to our Sizing Chart in Product Photos or consult a healthcare professional to see what's best for you.
If you have a pacemaker please consult physician before using CRISSCROSS products.