No one should ever have to make a choice between fashion and function!
Named after designer's grandfather, the JT Necktie is a modern, knitted necktie with a faux knot and elastic neck. That’s right! Just pull the tie on over your head. Never tie a necktie again! Slip it on and get ready to turn heads!
Each tie is knit by hand by a real human. It is designed with a squared-off bottom and eye-catching herringbone stitch to give any outfit a modern and lux appearance!
The JT Necktie can be adjusted to suit your height and fashion preferences. The design provides length adjustment from 15 to 24 inches (as measured from the top of the knot to the bottom of the tie).
Note: Individuals with limited dexterity may require assistance for length adjustment. Alternatively, request a specific length before ordering and your piece arrives with a perfect fit!
Enter your desired neck size and length to receive your tie ready to wear with no adjustments.
- Neck Size: is the same as your dress shirt size. If you don’t have this measurement, wrap a measuring tape around the neck where a shirt collar or tie would naturally sit. Place one finger under the measuring tape to make sure the measurement has some ease. Enter this measurement for neck size.
- Tie Length: is a personal fashion choice! If you’re going for a clean, modern look, your tie length should sit just barely above the waistband of your pants. Length measurement should be from the top of the knot to the bottom edge of the tie.
- Fashion forward, modern design
- Easy on / easy off design provides ease of use when dressing. Slips on over the head easily
- Adjustable length works for many different heights, standing or seated posture
- Seamless look, elastic disappears under shirt collar
- Adjust your tie once and you never have to adjust it again!
- Neckband is sewn to your specified neck size before shipping
- Optional: Enter your preferred tie length to have your tie length adjusted before shipping. Alternately, tie length can be adjusted as needed after you receive your piece.
- Care Instructions: As with any hand-made item, treat your tie with care. But we all know that life happens! The tie is machine washable on Gentle Cycle Only. For longevity, I recommend hand washing. Reshape and lay flat to dry. Like your favorite sweater, yarn may have a tendency to pill with wear. It’s basically the yarn version of a five o'clock shadow. Use a sweater comb or fabric shaver to eliminate pesky yarn fuzz. When not in use, store the tie flat, if possible. Elastic will stretch over time so hanging by the elastic band is not recommended.