- Fits those with unilateral or bilateral breast reconstruction, augmentation, lift, reduction or no surgery at all
- Everyday bralette without underwires (best for approximate "A-C" sizes)
- Super soft modal with gentle mesh accent
- Convertible bra with three-way strap fit: straight, criss-cross or halter
- Light to moderate support
- 3-hook back closure for additional band comfort
- Wide, low side coverage without any side seams
- Overall comfortable, forgiving fit
- Gentle on sensitive skin
- An eco-friendly, sportier bralette inspired by the Rachel silhouette
- Front construction undetectable under basic colored or dark cotton tees, tanks and dresses (slightly noticeable on very fitted or light tees or tanks)
- Great match with the AnaOno Jennifer Boyshort or Thong
Kiku T-Shirt Wireless Bra by AnaOno
HOW TO FIND YOUR AnaOno FIT
Three-step guide to find your perfect size:
1. The best way AnaOno found to get the right fit is to simply choose the size you would wear if you were shopping for a fitted tank top or t-shirt. It is that simple. Really.
2. If you find you are often in between sizes or can wear two different sizes depending on the design, use your band size as a guideline (or if you don't know it, go ahead and use your dress size. You can use the conversation chart found in the product photos).
3. If your flap/foobs reconstruction result in more than a three cup difference, adjust your size. For example if you went from an B to a DD size up one size. If you went from a DD to flat size down one size.
Sizing and shopping after breast reconstruction, breast surgery or a mastectomy is not always a perfect science. Ana Ona's fit is made to stretch and designed by top size first, so it might be quite different from the size you got at a mastectomy shop.
DISCLOSURE: This product is in no way intended for medical post-surgical use or to replace your medical surgical bra post op. You should wait until your doctor approves discontinued use of the medical bra before attempting to wear our product.