The Maia Camisole with optional drain pocket management is designed as an everyday basic as well as a nurturing camisole to offer comfort and support after breast surgery. With an internal shelf bra and pockets, it provides light support while allowing drains to remain close to the body. Made with breathable, sustainable jersey it can also be worn during radiation and chemotherapy, as well as long after treatment as a layering piece.
- Easy to step into for ultimate comfort during the recovery phase
- Thin, adjustable straps to avoid port placement and sensitive scarring areas
- Optional internal pockets for drains
- Breathable fabric keeps body cool
- Lower armholes to avoid lymph areas
- Wider shelf bra with elastic band to avoid incision sites and nerve damage
- Made with love in US
- Fits true to size
- Fabric: Cotton / Certified TENCEL™ Modal / Spandex
- Care: This collection is designed to be delicate. Please hand wash in cold water and lay flat to dry
Sizing: Please use the size chart in Product Photos to select your size.