An inclusive twist on the classic plain white t-shirt. Using Swarovski Crystal Pearls, this design features silver beadwork that reads "my plain white t" in Braille. All Braille beading is applied by hand with high-level precision. The t-shirt is created in collaboration with blind, visually impaired, and sighted fashion lovers and is designed to appeal to all audiences—sighted and non-sighted. After all, Fashion is For Everyone™.
- Gender-inclusive style with a loose silhouette
- Chest measurement: xSmall: 33", Small: 36", Medium: 40", Large: 44", xLarge: 48", xxLarge: 52"
- Machine washable inside out in cold water
- Very soft material created with tri-blend of Polyester, Cotton, and Rayon
- Tactile embroidered logo in the bottom corner of the shirt
- Braille beadwork with Swarovski Crystal Pearls
- 5% of t-shirt profits donated to the American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)
- Created in collaboration with blind/visually impaired community
- Image 2: Hannah is wearing a size extra large t-shirt in white.
- Image 3: Kassandra is wearing a size medium t-shirt in white.