Express your Personality!! Personalize your wheels! Ever feel like your wheelchair doesn’t have as much personality as you do? Display your unique style with a crocheted wheelchair wheel cover. Each set is crocheted by hand. Chose the color that most expresses your personality! Add pins or flowers to personalize your wheels even more!
- Crocheted covers are reinforced with metal hoops to maintain the structure and stitch definition. They measure 19 1/4 inches (49 cm) across
- Compatible with most standard size (19.5 inches and greater), adult, self-propelled wheelchair wheels
- Most secure attachment points are where the grab bar attaches to the wheel. Alternate attachment points on the spokes of the wheel.
- Each order includes 2 crocheted wheel covers in the same color and 20 matching attachment ties
Will these covers fit my wheelchair wheels? To determine if the covers will fit your wheels, you will need to make sure the metal ring will fit the diameter of your wheel. Measure the diameter of your wheels or grab bar depending on the attachment type. If the measurement is 19 1/2 inches or greater the wheel covers are compatible with your wheels!
How to attach your new wheel covers:
- Loop the matching ties around your selected attachment point and tie around the outer metal hoop.
- *Ensure the tie goes around the metal hoop and not just through the decorative crochet edging*
- The ends of the ties can be left in front. Alternately, pull the ends of ties behind the wheel cover so they are hidden and inconspicuous.
How to care for your Crocheted Wheelchair Wheel Covers:
- Wheel covers are treated with spray-on stain detergent before shipping. Spot clean only. With mild detergent and a wet cloth, gently clean any spots of dirt or stains.
- For longevity of the product, when not attached to the wheels, store your wheel covers flat to keep stitches from stretching out when not in use. It is advised to save the shipping box if possible for future storage.