Make accessible and stylish pockets for everyday personal items.
Pocket Hack Kit Includes:
- 3 pocket stencils for customizing pockets of various styles (Kangaroo Stencil, Patch Stencil, and Classic Stencil) - black ink versions (as seen in the first picture - not color versions that are seen in the second image)
- 5 Fabric Clips
- 1 ready-to-use sticker sheet of adhesive fabric tapes
- 1 Chalk set
- 1 Foam chalk grip
- Use stencils to make pockets of assorted shapes
- Use fabric adhesive tapes to substitute hand sewing
- Attach pockets to the garment using fabric adhesive tapes/sewing
- Recognize different types of fabric and their characteristics
- Measure your body, clothing, fabrics, and threads
- Use adaptive tools to better serve your crafting needs
This item is made-to-order, it ships within 2-4 weeks.
ADVISORY: YOUR USE OF THIS PROTOTYPE CONSTITUTES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
THIS PROTOTYPE IS NOT CERTIFIED OR TESTED FOR ANY PURPOSE. YOU ASSUME ALL RISK OF USE OF THIS PROTOTYPE. ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES ARE DISCLAIMED. OPEN STYLE LAB INC. AND ITS AFFILIATES, CONSULTANTS, LICENSORS, CONTRACT COUNTERPARTIES, AGENTS, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, OR OTHERS WORKING ON THEIR BEHALF, AND ANY AND ALL SUCCESSORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE FOREGOING PERSONS AND ENTITIES ARE THE “OSL GROUP”) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR THE USE, ATTEMPTED USE, OR MISUSE OF THE PROTOTYPE.