Great for a discreet chew! This raindrop design has varying depths, it is naturally intriguing to the hands and mouth. It is approximately 2 inches long tip to tip. Strung on a soft cord.
Chewigems are non-toxic sensory chewelry for those with a need to chew. Stylish and FUNctional, this wearable chewing solution provides a safe way to use oral motor input to assist in minimizing anxiety and stress. They are a discreet choice for self-regulation when focus and attention are needed.
Chewigems are made from medical grade, FDA approved silicone and are lead, latex, BPA, PVC and Phthalate free. They are dual-purpose, meaning they support oral sensory and tactile fidget needs.
- This raindrop pendant is great for those with tactile, rubbing needs
- Think of rubbing a smooth rock between your fingers!
- Thinner in the middle of the pendant than the outside edge
- This design allows for a different chew experience each time
- Medical/Food grade silicone jewelry that satisfies the need to chew
- Smooth surface and shape for sensory input seekers
- Non-Toxic: Lead-free, latex-free, BPA-free
- Size: Approximately 2 inches long tip to tip
- May be cleaned in a sterilizer, top rack of the dishwasher (remove clasp if available) or with hot, soapy water
Due to the manufacturing process, slight color variations may occur.
CHEWIGEM® IS DESIGNED FOR MILD TO MODERATE CHEWERS. DUE TO THE INTENDED USE OF THE PRODUCT, WEAR AND TEAR ARE EXPECTED AND PRODUCTS SHOULD BE CHECKED ROUTINELY FOR DAMAGE AND USED WITH ADULT SUPERVISION. DISCARD AND REPLACE IMMEDIATELY ONCE DAMAGED. NECKLACES ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE WORN FOR CHILDREN UNDER AGE 3 DUE TO THE CONCERN OF LONG CORD STRANGULATION. CLASPS AND TIES CONTAIN SMALL PARTS AND MAY BE A CHOKING HAZARD AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR CHEWING. THIS IS NOT A TOY.