The Rover Cape is a sleek new option for getting out on a rainy day. Easy to pack, bike-ready and waterproof, Rovers are well-suited for traveling or communing with the rain. This seam-sealed garment features a 3-way adjustable hood and a rugged YKK black zipper.
Strong elastic thumb loops keep the Rover secure when biking (plus optional belt available). The overall affect is coverage for your whole body when biking and a garment that looks cool when walking. Reflective 3M accents provide hi-viz for dark, rainy nights.
The fabric is 100% poly with a high-performance breathable and waterproof inner membrane. There’s also a rugged DWR (Durable Water Repellent) that’s PVC-free and BLUESIGN compliant.
Carefully made, it’s available in 3 sizes and 6 fresh colors.
Please note that 5% of Rover Rain Cape sales will be donated to the Cleverhood Fund in support of sustainable transportation.
- Cleverhood Rain Capes were initially designed for commuter bicycle riding. However, all of their rain capes are inclusively designed. They are functional for many people, including individuals using most manual wheelchairs, walkers, crutches, walking sticks, etc.
- Waterproof (15K/20K WPB) with sealed seams
- PFC-free C0 DWR
- BLUESIGN compliant
- Hood optimized for fit and peripheral vision
- Elastic thumb loops for biking
- Available in 6 fresh colors
- Sturdy YKK waterproof zipper
- Belt loop for biking (see optional belt here)
- Lightweight (220 grams) and easy to pack
- Sizing: SHORT (5’5/165cm and under), TALL (over 6’2/188 cm), and REGULAR for in-between.