Your kid can finally look cool wearing comfy jeans with their orthotic/AFO. With discreet adaptive features, these super soft and stretchy jeans are designed to be easy to get on. These gender-neutral jeans even get a green light from kids that usually refuse to wear jeans because they find them uncomfortable. Intended to be worn slouchy for extra comfort, and to last growing little bodies all season long - and maybe into the next one also.
Please check the Size Chart which is the last photo of in the Product Photos to ensure the right fit - you may choose to go down a size if your inc kid prefers a snug fit.
- Discreet chunky zips with long pulls at the legs, to fit over orthotics, AFOs, leg braces, casts
- Long yellow pulls on zips, to help little hands easily see and grasp the pull
- Discreet denim handles at the base of leg zip, to help little hands hold down denim leg whilst pulling up the zip
- Chunky pull handles on the outside of the waistband, to help little hands pull jeans up/down
- Stretchy elastic waist (no button or zips)
- Pull handles sewn inside the waistband at front and back, to help little hands pull jeans up/down
- Drawstrings, for adjustable waist
- Adjustable elastic is sewn inside the waistband, for adjustable waist
- Drop crotch to fit over nappies and enable ease of movement
- Tear-away tags to avoid irritating sensitive skin (sizes 2-10)
- Printed tags to avoid irritating sensitive skin (sizes 12-16)
- Pockets on the side and back for storing treasures
- Each wash is unique so