A soft jersey tee in a classic Navy and Heather Charcoal combo, with concealed snaps at both shoulders. This adaptive shirt provides quick access to broviacs, central lines, and chemo ports, and makes dressing easier for people with limited mobility, or those who are recovering from surgery.
Why use snaps? Zippers are heavy and can feel cold and uncomfortable on your skin. Our low-profile snaps have a soft fabric backing and were carefully sourced to be MRI-friendly. Unlike zippers, our snaps can also be used to secure loose lines during treatment.
- Body: 96% Modal/4% Spandex
- Sleeve & Trim: 96% Rayon/4% Spandex
- Made in the USA of imported fabrics
- Turn inside out and wash with like colors
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- No chlorine bleach. Do not iron over snaps