Stylish and fun unisex sleeveless compression top is made of comfy 4-way stretch fabric which allows the child to work or play creatively and actively. Our compression top can be worn as an inner or outer garment while providing deep pressure calming and organizing sensory input. Relevant styling is the key to our non-stigmatizing apparel. These popular shirts are designed to hug the shoulders, body trunk, and hips. Evidence suggests that weight and pressure inputs provide both tactile and proprioceptive input to the body, calming the central nervous system. Compression increases endorphin levels and decreases heart rate and blood pressure. Deep touch pressure causes the release of both serotonin and dopamine in the brain. These are "happy" neurotransmitters and produce a feeling of calm.
- No tags (one tear away tag) to limit sensory sensitivity increasing calmness and focus capabilities of a child
- Comfy 4- way stretch fabric (90% nylon 10% spandex)
- Relevant styling so can be worn alone or as an undergarment
- Nonrestrictive fabric allows full movement
- Machine washable
- 4-way stretch 90% Nylon 10% Spandex