This award-winning walking cane combines premium materials and functional design elements to create a unique fashion product. It sports a soft, ergonomic grip that can lean just about anywhere for easy access.
The soft silicone covered handle has a distinct upturned nose which is comfortable to hold and intuitively positions the hand directly over the wood shaft. This unique detail also allows the cane to rest against a wall effortlessly for quick access; it can be propped up on its nose or side, without the cane slipping or falling over as easily as generic canes often do.
- Cast Aluminum - serves as a robust frame for handle that will endure a lifetime of use
- Overmolded Silicone - provides a cushiony grip that conforms to your hand and dampens vibrations
- Solid Walnut - hardwood is coated in a satin finish to enhance the grain and protect it
- Thermoplastic Rubber - the shoe (many people call it a tip) is replaceable and performs well in a range of different conditions
Sizing: TOP & DERBY canes are available in four sizes, is fixed in length, and non-adjustable, so please follow one of these steps before placing your order. (If the measurement falls between two sizes, we suggest ordering the larger size).
- Step 1: Measure the length of your existing cane.
- Step 2: Measure the distance from the floor to your wrist (with shoes on).
- Step 3: Please use the size chart in Product Photos to select your size.
PLEASE NOTE: Walking canes are not intended to support weight. They are meant to assist in the balance of the user. TOP & DERBY takes great pride in the manufacturing of their cane, but like all wooden canes, some precaution must be taken when using it or damage and injury may occur.