8.5 lb weighted blanket with removable "snap in" Silver Plush Dimple velour / Heather Gray Poly Cotton Twill duvet. The size measures 40” x 48”. This very special blanket is designed with a double inside pouch system for extra durability and safety. Because this blanket is done in beautiful neutrals it will look great anywhere. Great for all ages!
Weighted blanket Plush Covers are two sided for extra tactile experience. Ultra- soft plush dimple velour on one side, combined with a beautiful poly cotton twill are the perfect duvet cover to be used with our high quality, machine washable, and soft black poly-cotton weighted blanket utilizing specially designed Kozie Clothes interlocking heavy snap system.
- Hand Wash or Machine wash on a cool wash (30 to 40 degrees C) Hand Wash or Machine wash on a cool wash (30 to 40 degrees C) and it is best to allow to dry naturally. Do not Iron. Do not Dry Clean
PLEASE READ ALL SAFETY GUIDELINES BELOW
Fabric / Material:
- Polyester Silver Cuddle Dimple Velour (one side of cover)
- Heather Grey Poly Cotton Twill (one side of cover)
- Brushed Poly Cotton (inside blanket)
- No tags (one tear away tag) to limit sensory sensitivity increasing calmness and focus capabilities.
- Weighted blanket and duvet are both machine washable. No need to remove weighted weights.
- The weight pellets are sewn into a TWO POCKET SYSTEM throughout many channels therefore the weight stays in the designated area preventing all the weight falling to the bottom
- This weighted blanket is made of a beautiful soft fabrics and filled with non-mildew poly pellets. It feels so good!
- The weighted blanket has EXTRA LARGE snaps allowing for the addition of an outside cover. No Velcro is used on our weighted blanket to avoid picking up dirt and lint which can render the blanket non useful
- The covers are two sided for extra tactile input.
- These covers are relevantly designed to transcend all age groups and look great anywhere!!
- The construction of this blanket is superb, you will only ever need to buy one!
ESPECIALLY DESIGNED BY A SENSORY CERTIFIED OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST that specializes in weighted blankets for babies, toddlers, and adults.
WEIGHTED BLANKET SAFE GUIDELINES
- Weighted blankets should only be used with the direction and advice of your doctor, consultant, occupational therapist or other suitably qualified health professional.
- Ensure that the blanket does not cover the persons face and never use the blanket as a restraint. The user should be supervised and be able to self-remove the blanket independently.
- In the unlikely event of any discomfort discontinue use immediately.
- Keep the blanket away from heat sources, naked flames and cigarettes. Do not place on heaters or radiators.
- Do not roll up a person in a weighted blanket
- Never cover the head with the weighted blanket
- Do not use if there is a condition that may be compromised by putting weight on the body
- Do not use on children under the age of three or on children who cannot move out of underneath and peel back the blanket
- Make sure the blanket is always in good condition and have no holes, openings, rips etc.
Weighted blankets should be used under the supervision of an adult at all times. Kozie Clothes and PATTI + RICKY accepts no responsibility for the misuse of blankets supplied.